auditing classes

by Anita

Hi, I am Portuguese and planning to audit some classes in Taipei about taiwanese cinema for about 3 months.

Ideally I would like to get a 3 months visa, eventually I could also leave Taiwan to apply once for a new visa in Hong Kong or Macau, or just enter with a exemptable 30 days entry permit each time.

I am just afraid I am given trouble for trying to enter Taiwan so many times within a 3 month period? Or should that not be a problem?

Also, will it get me into trouble if I say I am auditing classes (I can't apply formally at the school but I got the teacher's consent). Or should I say I am travelling? Thanks.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Taiwan Visa.


Return To Taiwanese Secrets Homepage.